|SHOWCASE CATEGORY LIST|
Please see the list to the right for The Epitome's current selection of showcases. New categories and showcases will be added continually, so please check back for new additions.
BEFORE YOU BUY
Before purchasing a web site, there is information you need to know in order to complete your Web Site Specifications Form right after you make your purchase. It is important for you to know what domain name you will be using. You may already own a domain name, but if you don't, please be sure the desired name is available, then buy it. See Resources for good, very low cost sellers. The name will be placed in the header graphic of your site. You can "park" your domain on the seller's site for free until you sign up with a web host. After you have your domain name, sign up with a web host. See Resources for good, very low cost web hosts. Next, you will need to decide what your email addresses will be for the Contact page of your web site (info@, yourname@, etc.).
Finally, please read the About Us page on this web site for clarity on the services we do and don't provide and our Terms and Conditions page. Again, before you purchase your site:
- select and buy a domain name (you can park it there for free)
- select and sign up with a web host
- decide what your business email addresses will be for your Contact page (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.).
- read the About Us page for clarity on the services offered, as well as not offered and our Terms and Conditions page.
HOW TO BUY
You can pay for your showcase choice in a number of ways after you've placed it in a shopping cart:
- Credit Card (Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Carte Blanche and online checks)
- PayPal (Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express and eCheck)
- Electronic Check
- Money Order
- Regular Check (after check clears)
After paying, you will receive an email receipt and you will automatically be returned to our site's:
Please complete the form and submit it. You will receive a confirmation email that the form was received and an indication when you may expect your site to be ready.
* Higher priced sites.
[ top ]